The heart-warming and beautifully groundbreaking wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle this past weekend seemed to lift everyone’s spirits. If you’re looking for even more inspiration and joy, here are a few of my favorite links from around the web this week…
- My sister just lost her wonderful mother-in-law. I wrote about Dottie last year. Read the post here. Also, this touching love story to a mother-in-lawmoved me.
- Pizza, beer, a blank white wall and this is what you get: A Black Latex Dot Wall.
- Take a look at this hilarious FAQ list on motherhood from McSweeny's.
- Town and country meet in this adorable and affordable handbag.
- Now finding a short story is as easy as hitting up a vending machine. (Thanks Ellen!)
- From the AARP no less, the three best sex toys for women over forty.
- Think the color black is boring? Not in these incredible portraits from Yannis Davy Guibinga.
- Finder Not Keep merchandise appeared in designer Paige Lewin's One Room Challenge.
- I spent a good forty minutes on this list last night when I should have been writing. Go ahead. Click it: A ranking of Elaine Benes's boyfriends. But save time for my blog post too, if you please!
- Antiques of the Week: Love these lucite bookendsthat would hold all your vintage Tom Wolfe books in place so nicely! Also, please, someone with a beach house buy this and fill it with jungle juice. Lastly, the royal wedding is approaching; better get your tea towels ready.
Photo by King's Church International via Unsplash.