It feels so good to be at home and back to my normal routine after quite a bit of travel the past few weeks. Sometimes it’s nice to just stay put for a while and enjoy the wonderful things close to home. If you need a little break after the long Fourth of July weekend, check out my favorite links from around the web this week…
- How to create a gallery wall without nails.
- From Mark Manson: A Brief History of Romantic Love and Why It Kinda Sucks.
- Hilarious piece on American mobster nicknames.
- From the brilliant Maria Popova: How to Grow Old.
- This young mother captures beautiful photos of her children. Follow for all the warm feels.
- Antiques of the Week: My mother-in-law's sweet iced tea would be so good in these. More beautiful rattanhere. I love this doggie from the 1940s!
Photo by Niklas Veenhuis via Unsplash