Well, this has been coming for some time now. I'm up to my eyeballs. Overwhelmed. As I get busier with some larger long-term projects and some outside work, I need someone to assist with the day-to-day running of my blog and shop.
If you don't mind working with a perpetual procrastinator, if you have a sense of humor, if you don't shy away from smoke bombs, please consider applying. This position will be 10-15 hours / week with some hours spent in my at-home studio and some hours spent working remotely.
I need help with these tasks:
- Day-to-day photography using an iPhone or my DSLR.
- Photo editing in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- Billing with Quickbooks or Excel
- Writing blog posts on topics of interest to you and me
- Social media content creation
- P.R. and brand pitching
- Maintenance of Mailchimp, Squarespace, and Shopify accounts
You don't have to meet each bullet point but if you have some of these interests and abilities, please send me an email. Tell me what you're interested in. Also, for bonus points in creativity, tell me how you got caught. Or not caught, as the case may be.
Pay is negotiable, commensurate with experience.